Saturday, May 30, 2015

Puzzled

Many days, I feel like I am a puzzle.  One of those really old puzzles that's jumbled up in a box with missing pieces and pieces from other puzzles mixed in.  The one you just can't bring yourself to throw away, yet, you could never put it together even if you tried.

I've felt a total mess with my health the last year.  It's actually calmed down substantially since getting pregnant, but some days I still feel like it's still spinning out of control.  A perfect jumbled mess of pieces. And then I remember, but I am put together, because God holds me together especially amidst everything. 

I am so blessed to have a great God. I am exhausted just thinking about the next week and doctors appointments that are involved, but I will get through it.  God already knows all the answers and I'm still here and breathing and alive, so life is good!

No comments: