Friday, April 3, 2015

Pregnant with Purple Hair Baby 2

So since we heard this sweet baby's heart beat on Monday and got an official guess date of November 18, 2015 (this is my Grammie and Papa's wedding anniversary, and this year would have been 70 years for them!), we officially told our kids and now we're sharing with family and friends now too. I'm 7ish weeks now.

So, everyone wants to know, where did my awesome purple hair go?! Well, my pregnancy hormones evidently are not fond of having hair dye stay adhered to my hair! The neon pink hair that it turned to was a bit much for me.  I can totally rock the purple, but neon pink was too bold.  So it's normal-ish. Again.  Boring.  If you look at it closely, there are still parts that wouldn't even let it to normal.  I'm thinking I may make some clip ons to add into my hair when I'm feeling up to it.


So I might have lost my awesome hair to this baby, but I'll trade purple hair for a baby growing in my belly any day.

No comments: